Lydia got a tie dye kit for her birthday. She was so excited to 'make' her own shirts. Quayde wanted to have fun too! So I purchased another kit also and we did a lot of shirts. Each kit was different and we did wet and dry techniques with varying results.
Two of the shirts came out like the kids had been playing psychedelic paintball. These were on dry fabric and they are still fairly bright.
Thayne wanted green! His turned out really well. This was a wet technique with lots of rubber bands.
The bundles in the back are ones that were wet and turned out as spirals. They took a lot more processing and were not finished until the next morning. The kit with all the pink and red was a little more intense in color and is not fading as much as the wet tech. with the spray on kind. This is a project we are definitely going to do again and again. The shirts are inexpensive and the kids love wearing them. It makes it easier to spot them when we are out in crowds too. lol